Thursday, September 1, 2011

Upsy Daisy

Hello, bloggers!  Now that I am done with my room swap project I am back to creating!  This cards sketch is inspired by this weeks sketch challenge over at http://www.creative-sketches.com/.  Hop on over and check it out.  I hope you decide to join us this week.  We are always keeping our eyes out for new talent. 

I wanted to make this a fall looking birthday card.  My sister is keeping me busy with wanting birthday cards.  She even decided to throw in a special christmas card request...still trying to work that request out, (its not an easy one!!)

SU! items used:
-  cardstock colors:  always artichoke, more mustard, very vanilla and misc. dsp sheet
-  stamp sets:  Upsy Daisy and teenie tiny wishes
-  misc. items:  misc. brown seam binding ribbon

No comments :