Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My Stampin' Up Rewards Program

I wanted to put something extra special in place for the great customers who place their Stampin' Up orders thru me.  I have created my own rewards program.  Click the link below to view and print out your copy to keep track of.


http://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/74186014?access_key=key-18eg3i4lty2olnwfitjx

Earn Punches with your purchases and turn them into FREE stamp sets for you!  Who doesn't love FREE things!

*  place an order with me or on my website:  http://www.inkadoodlecreations.stampinup.net/.  This includes Stampin' Up promotions!

*  You earn one punch for every $25 (before tax and s/h).  Orders can not be combined to reach $25, nor can you keep left over money.

*  earn one punch if you refer a friend and that friend places a $25 order.

*  You are responsible for keeping trach of your punches.

*  Once your punches are complete, send me your punch sheet and your selection of any stamp set out of any current catalog.

*  Once I have confirmed your punches, I'll order your FREE stamp set!

No comments :