Monday, March 24, 2014

Masculine Monday!!

 
 Good morning and thanks for joining me here with Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration.  Today we are sharing "Masculine" projects!  I will have to admit that this is one of the things that I struggle with.  I guess one of the reasons, is that I really don't have the best stamp sets for a "man", but lets just say, I'm working on that little problem.  I currently have three nice sets on the way, Wink - Wink!!

 
One of the sets that I do have is "Walk in the Wild" and its a great set.  I stamped him once, and stamped him twice, but the second time, I fussy cut him out and layered him ontop the other slightly off with some foam dots.  I framed him in using the On Frame framelit set,  decorated with some twine and shredded burlap ribbon, topped it off with a wooden (cause every man card has to include wood!) button and my project is done. 
 
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock colors ~ wild wasabi, smoky slate, midnight muse, pool party, whisper white
Ink ~ wild wasabi, chocolate chip
 
Again thanks for stopping by, don't forget to leave some "love" before heading over to our main blog to see all the other great manly projects from our design team members.  I hope I have INKspired you to create!

4 comments :

Erica Bass said...

Love it!

brrenwick said...

This is a great card! I love that moose and you did a great job with the colors and embellishments...very rugged and manly!

Melissa said...

Great job! I think I need to get this stamp set now!

Kathy Peck said...

Great card. I love the moose.