Friday, March 15, 2013

Sneak Peak Stamp Set!!

I am sooo excited cause its getting closer to the time of the release Brand New 2013-2014 Catalog!  At whats better is, Stampin' Up is giving not only me but everyone the chance to purchase one of the new stamp sets that will be available.

"A Round Array", the name of the new set! With cute and quick designs and greetings, the A Round Array Stamp Set gives you all kinds of options for use (scrapbook, cards, banners, 3-D items, etc).


Get the stamp set alone for only $14.95 or get it in a bundle with the 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch for 15% off, $23.95.  This set or bundle is available March 15, thru May 30, 2013.  Right now this set is only available in clear mount, but will be offered both clear and wood in the catalog.





1 comment :

Amanda said...

I love this set I almost got it but at the last minute I changed my mind! I can't wait until the catalog comes out!!!