Thursday, July 11, 2013

Flower Shop Pansy

Last but not least, is my card swap using again the fun "flower shop" stamp set.  I just can't get enough if this set.  I am so excited to be able to go to convention this year and help celebrate Stampin' Ups! 25th anniversary with them.  I know I will have loads of fun, meet lots of new friends and come back with loads of ideas and goodies!!  Did I mention I'm excited about the goodies!!!  Wink! Wink!
Card Recipe:
Stamps:  flower shop, express yourself-hostess set
Cardstock: midnight muse, whisper white
Ink:  strawberry slush, midnight muse
Misc.: basic rhinestones, pansy punch, argyle folder, strawberry slush ruffle stretch ribbon

2 comments :

Debbie said...

Beautiful!! I love the CAS look! The embossing is awesome!

Cynthia said...

Thanks! This is one of my favorites!