Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Join Stampin' Up! for Only $25

Yep you read it right!  You can join my team and become a Stampin' Up! Consultant for only $25!  Special runs today, October 1 thru October 31, 2013!  Kit will include $26.95 value of products you select and some business supplies to help get you started.

Thats not all........if you (no) WHEN you place your first $150 order within the first 45 days of signing on, you can earn an extra 10% discount off that order.  This special sign on offer, helps you save money to put towards your first of many wonderful orders!!

If you have any questions about what it takes to be a consultant or need help selecting me as your consultant to get signed up, shoot me an email or give me a call!  I will be glad to talk and help you out!

No comments :