Monday, November 11, 2013

Flower Shop Get Well with Pals Paper Arts

Ending the day with one final challenge.  This time its a color challenge over at Pals Paper Arts.   I am happy to still see some challenges out there that is not all about Christmas right now.  I love the colors but I was a little worried about the summer starfruit, but I hope I pulled it off ok.
PPA178

The sketch I used was an old sketch from "The Paper Players". sketch challenge 169, that I found on pinterest.  Have I said how much I love pinterest!?  Hope you enjoyed my creation!

Card Ingred.
paper:  early espresso, very vanilla, crisp cantaloupe
stamps: express yourself and flower shop
ink:       early espresso
misc.:    flower shop punch, basic pearls, lattice folder, crisp cantaloupe ruffled ribbon
DSP:    venelian romance

4 comments :

Sandie Conner said...

Lovely! The colors are soft and sweet, beautiful! Thanks for having fun with the PALS this week!

Dawn Tidd said...

You did a wonderful job with the colors? I think the flower makes the whole thing! Thanks for joining us at the Pals Paper Arts?

mamichelle said...

Such a pretty card!

Cindy Hall said...

Wow! Very pretty card! Beautiful use of papers and ribbon! Thanks for sharing with us at Pals Paper Arts this week!