Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter Wishes CYCI#64

Good Sunday Easter morning!   Today I am over at Can You Case It? and we are sharing our new color challenge.  Grab those colors and get crafty!
 
 
I thought in celebration of Easter and finally some nice Spring weather, I pull out my Blessed Easter tulip stamp and play around with it.  I started with a base of sahara sand and stamped on a background with the off the grid stamp as well as the gorgeous grunge stamp set.  I just love both of these together.  I really like how I pulled in the colors of crisp cantaloupe and pistachio pudding with the mini banners, the sequins along with the twine.

 
I hope you have enjoyed my design team card for this weeks color challenge.  Leave some "love" and don't forget to hop on over and see what the other team members have created.
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock ~ sahara sand, very vanilla, crisp cantaloupe
Ink ~ sahara sand, basic black
Markers ~ crisp cantaloupe and pistachio pudding
Stamps ~ blessed easter, gorgeous grunge, off the grid
Misc. ~ in color sequins, crisp cantaloupe twine, banner punch, stacked with love washi tape

1 comment :

Eva Bussom said...

Cynthia, your card is fantastic!!! I need that background stamp!!! :) Eva