Friday, July 10, 2015

Summer Fun FM216

Good morning and welcome back to another exciting Friday!  Friday, yes because its simply one step closer to the weekend and because its time for another awesome challenge with the designers at The Friday Mashup!  This week Bree has a fun summertime theme.  I hope you enjoy my project and decide to play along with us!

 
 This weeks Mashup Challenge is:
  • Create a project with "a Summer Picnic theme".
  • Create a project with "Sunshine".
  • or Mash it Up! and create a project with " a Summer Picnic and Sunshine theme".

 
One of the things I love about Summer is enjoying a good watermelon.  This little cute watermelon was created with some simple circle punches using pear pizzazz, melon mambo and whisper white.  I used the star border punch to get a couple cute little black stars to use for my seeds. 
 
I hope you have enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge.  Leave some "love"  and go see what the other designers have created to inspire you!

No comments :