Thursday, September 16, 2010

Mirror Image Technique

It must have been one good cup of coffee I had today, cause I am on a role with trying new things! Well again, I have always wanted to try the mirror image technique but was afraid to, cause with me, who knows how it will turn out sometimes! I used my SU! Lovely as a Tree stamp set. I used so saffron ink at the bottom of the tree line, perfect plum next to that and then bashful blue at the top for a light sky. At the bottom, I used pacific point lightly for the water reflection. Well here, just click on the title of this card and it will take you right to where you can learn how to do this technique. Another card my husband will love-I just might get to get him to unload the dishwasher over this one! Another card creation I hope you all enjoy!!

No comments :