Saturday, January 8, 2011

Valentine Mini Medallion Card

Ok, well it has been forever since I have posted any of my creations on my blog. With Christmas things was just crazy here at home. Well not its time to get back into the swing of things. I found a ladies blog where she made this mini medallion and just loved it. I have been wanting to recreate it for sometime now and just have not done it. I thought making it into a Valentine card would be great, so that is what I have done. Here is the link to her blog where she shows you how to make it, www.ewenstyle.com/2010/08/mojo-mini-medallion.html
I loved her layout so much that I recreated the whole thing, this lady has so much tallent with her punches. Hope you like it and as always please let me know what you think!

Materials used:
* SU! black, vanilla and cranberry paper, vanilla satin ribbon.
* Drk red bling on each medallion and small black bling under the phrase.
* I also have a layer of vanilla on the inside with a cranberry red medallion in the lower corner

No comments :