Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Cute Owl Pillow Box Bucket

Ok, we are having our family reunion dinner this Sunday in honor of my grandma's birthday, she would have been 101 this February. We are doing a fun trivia game of questions about grandma to see how well they remember her and her special ways!! The one who answers the most questions correctly will get this owl bucket with candy inside. I am also making a small mini paper album with some wallet sized family photos inside. This is my first bucket to make and have seen others on splitcoast stampers and have been wanting to try it. You can go under forums and search for pillow box bucket to get all the instructions. The picture does not do it justice, cause I used crystal effects in areas and used flaky glitter to add a feathery look to the owl. It turned out so cute, I hope you ever gets it will enjoy and keep it!

No comments :