Thursday, February 24, 2011

Tuesday Morning Sketches #82 and Diva Coffee Break Designs CC #216

I have a friend who is getting ready to have a baby, so naturally I wanted to make this card for her. I also am making this card for two challenges, http://www.tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.com/ and http://www.divacoffeebreakdesigns.blogspot.com/. Both are wonderful weekly challenges.

I used the sketch of tuesday morning and the colors from diva coffee break. The colors were blushing bride, early espresso and rose red. All great colors for a baby girl. Not your tradional soft pastels (which I am not a fan of anyway) I love deep rich colors.

Materials used are:
- SU! scalloped circle punch, baby bundle and itty bitty bits stamp set (both new sets for me and I love that I was able to use them right away-sometimes I can get a set and it will sit there for a while before I use it).
- Martha Stewart double loops border punch (love this one!)
- CM butterfly punch (super little butterfly to punch out-glad its the new style of punch, cause the old style of punches are driving me craazzzy-can't wait to replace them!)
- Recollections diamond rhinestone stickers

3 comments :

Tammy Fite said...

I love your card! Especially those double loops!! thanks for playing along with the Divas!

Melissa Craig said...

I really like your card, the colors are so rich and wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

A Touch of SOL said...

Love your card...Thank you for playing with the Divas!