Monday, April 18, 2011

Baby Bear Carriages

 Ok, i saw something close to this on a site somewhere, but do not remember where I saw it, so if someone knows where I saw it, please let me know so that I may give credit.  I thought these were just outstanding.  Just way to cute.  They do open on the side as a card.  These would make a great little something to give as a gift for a card holder or just a simple card to go along with a gift.  I made one in certainly celery, bashful blue, so saffron and a purple color that is old and retired. 
I wanted to show the baby bear up close...he has a mini matching colored brad as his binky!!  Here is how I made them:
-  largest spellbinders:  scalloped circle for the carriage (paper was folded in half then cut out)
-  wheels:  1-1/4" circle for outside, 1" for colored part and 3/4" for the stamped image that came from circle circus.
-  bear is 1" for head, 3/4" for outer ear, 1/2" for inner pink ear and for the paws.  I hand drew on the eyes and nose.  Then popped in a mini brad for the binky.  Topped off the carriage with colored bow and bear with a mini knotted white bow.  I so hope you enjoy my baby bear carriages.

1 comment :

Heather O'Grady said...

These are so cute, they make me want to have a baby shower for someone. Nice job Cynthia!