Monday, May 2, 2011

Diva Coffee Break Designs 225

Good evening Monday challengers!!  I have been busy the past week and have not been able to create for online challenges.  I went this weekend with a friend to her SU! team meeting.  We had such great fun!  We had an awesome day with her team, talking and making cards.  I even won a prize for having two of my card creations picked by Amy Celona,  http://ustamp4fun.com/.  I was able to meet Maxine Conrad from SU! corporate.  She was such a fun and nice lady to have been able to meet.  After that we went on a boat tour of the Hudson River, followed by dinner at a seafood restaurant, delicious food, but we had to wait forever for it.  Anyway, I am back now, with motivation to get my butt in gear and create, create, create!!

This card is for  http://www.divacoffeebreakdesigns.blogspot.com/.  It was also the PPC-CC, but just realized I missed the deadline:(

I used SU! colors of :  Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz, Very Vanilla and Not Quite Navy
SU! bird punch, Bliss stamp set, Crumb Cake 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon, Framed Tulips embossing folder

No comments :