Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Mini Pocketbook w/ Notecards

Good morning bloggers!  This is my boys last week of school and I wanted to make a special gift for my youngest sons teacher.  She has been an awesome teacher!  Not that my older sons teacher is not, but the teacher is a MAN and I don't think he would like a purse filled with not cards:))

I made the purse using the wonderful tuturial from Becky Roberts at.  http://www.inkingidaho.blogspot.com/.  If you like to make items like this or would like to learn how, you need to head over to her sight and check it out.

To go inside the pocketbook, I made 8 bashful blue "Thank You" note cards using the new SU! Fabulous Florets stamp set.  I also made my own matching white envelopes.  I hope you can see the detail of the purse.  I inked around the edges and even stamped the flower image from the same stamp set.  I used the flowers from the Fun Flowers die (again I hope to see this in my future soon!!-I hear its coming back for the new July catalog)

SU! colors used:  marina mist, bashful blue and night of navy

No comments :