Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Father's Day Tool Belt Card

 Ok, I must say this is just tooo stinking cute!  The idea came from non other than Vilita, go check her out at http://valitasfreshfolds.blogspot.com/.  I am in the process of making some Father's Day cards and wanted to try something a little different.  I used SU! early expresso.  I don't have any tool stamps or stickers, so I traced the tools from the current SU! catalog and made my own.  I inked all around the pouches and card with black to make it look worn and dirty.  (Just like a man!!)
On the inside I typed up the saying, "Though a single day is set aside, the thankfulness is year round."
There is a pocket on the inside so that you can slide in a special gift card of dear old Dad!  Maybe so he can go and buy some more tools - as if he needs anymore!!

2 comments :

Heather O'Grady said...

Great idea Cynthia! Nice job with the tools!

valita said...

Great job! :)