Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Fall Birthday


Well ladies, sorry I have been gone for a little while.  Trying to get work related stuff taking care of and sorted.  I feel like its been forever since I posted anything and this is not like me.  I did have a fun day this past Saturday with a group of my friends.  We spent all day at this ladies beatuiful house.  I'm talking retreat kind of house.  I got many great items completed.  Keep an eye out for them.  I will be posted them between today and tomorrow.

This week over at http://www.creative-sketches.com/, we have a very fun sketch with holiday theme.  Head on over for the details and join in the fun with us this week!  The sketch is above, all you need to do is make it Fall/Halloween related.

This is my take on the sketch.  I wanted to make it a Fall Birthday card.  I hope you like it and can't wait to hear your comments!

SU! Items used:
*  cardstock:  early espresso, crumb cake, more mustard, pool party and soft suede
*  stamp sets:  gently falling and petite pairs
*  misc. items:  elegant wallpaper embossing folder and spice cake DSP

No comments :