Sunday, September 11, 2011

Paper Players Color Challenge #63

Ok, sorry for not posting lately.  I feel so far behind in my creating.  I have started working a full time job and by the time I get home, I am just so mentally drained, I just do what I have to do with family before crashing to bed.  Lucky for me, this is my last full week at this job and I am going back to my in home childcare!!!!!  Boy I miss my kids so much!!  Any whoooo!!

This card is for http://www.thepaperplayers.blogspot.com/.  Head on over and check out this weeks color sketch.  The colors are:  Rich Razzleberry, basic greay, old olive and whisper white.  Great colors for a halloween creation.  And Halloween is my favorite holiday next to Christmas of course. 

I used my owl punch and created this cute little mummy owl and used the spiderweb embossing folder to create the background.

7 comments :

Julie Marshall said...

Love your Mummy Owl...he is just adorable! Great use of the colors, especially that tree branch. It just pops! Thanks so much for playing along with the Paper Players this week!

Lesley said...

Oh my goodness...this is fabulous, love the mummy Owl! SO clever! Hope you get into your groove soon...I am back to work too...takes a while to hit my stride. SO happy you joined us at the Paper Players.

Anne Marie Hile said...

Cynthia, this is such a spook-tacular card!! How sweet is that little mummy owl?? I love everything about it! Hope things calm down for you soon after the next week. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :) (hugs!)

Nance Leedy said...

How stinkin' cute is this little mummy owl?! Adorable Cynthia! I love the branch he is sitting on too--the black pops against the gray spider web. So glad our color challenge got you stamping and sharing this fantastic card with us! Thanks for joining The Paper Players this week!

Sandie Conner said...

Your mummy owl is so cute, such a good idea. This is a great Halloween card! Thanks for having fun with The Paper Players this week!

Rita W said...

What a great use of the owl punch! I love it! I might have to make one now. :) Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

Ann Schach said...

Oh my gosh! This is just so cute and creative! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!