Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Desktop Calendar

 In the kitchen on my bar countertop, I like to keep a small calendar for quick references.  I saw this calendar and thought it was perfect.  I liked how it was different from the one I made for 2011 and that it had a seperate page for each month.
 This shows how each page is seperate.  After each month is over, you can simple tear out that month and the new month is on top, or to see ahead, you can just flip to that month.  I decorated each month with a special stamp that goes with that month and its holiday or event.
This is the front (nice and simple).  You could use it and keep it in your pocketbook.  Its a wallet size.  The tutorial was done differently than how I made mine.  I added a scored strip of cardstock to back to make an easle for extra support for when it stands up.  If you don't, the weight of the calendar pages make it want to flip forward.

1 comment :

GAscrappnGramma said...

I like the whole idea of separate pages and setting it on the counter. Would you share your instructions and where you got your calendar to print. Thanks in advance.

Marlene
marmar20@aol.com