Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Valentine Scrapbook Page

I have put together my first "Stamp Club" and I am very excited to get started!  My plans are to create either a scrapbook page, a 3D item or a card.  First our first club get together we are making a valentine scrapbook page.  As you can see we are using a few new items from the Occasions Mini Catalog.  The DSP is a sneek peek from the Celebration Catalog. 

With my stamp club I know that there are people who like to maybe only do scrapbooking, card making or 3D items.  So to make my stamp club a little different and fun, I want to make 2 other items besides the item we are making for the project to demonstrate how you can use the same products, but on three different projects.

For example:
Our first project is a scrapbook page.  I will have on display the card and 3D so that you can see the versatility.

Stampin' Up Products used for this page:

*  cardstock colors of:  riding hood red, very vanilla and pool party
*  Celebration Catalog:  Everyday Enchantment DSP
*  ink colors of:  riding hood red, soft suede
*  punches used:  heart to heart, full heart
*  stamp sets:  Take It to Heart
*  Misc. Items:  Paper Doily Lrg. Sizzlits Die, Pool Party Ruffled ribbon

No comments :