Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Drink Treat Box

I came across this super cute idea for drink treat boxes at http://www.gettincrafty.typepad.com/.  She has a great tutorial for you to follow as well as instructions.  Right now she is offer FREE blog candy if you make one and post it to your blog and enter her contest, whooo hoo!!!

I used the new summer smooches DSP for the front of mine along with a cute little pin wheel.  I used the decorative label punch and stamped "sweat treats" on the front.  I think I may have one of these made for each of the ladies who are coming to my all day crop in June.  These would make super cute table favors for them!!

1 comment :

Cristena Bagne said...

YES! Finally an idea to use that Summer Smooches pattern with! Thank you :)

Thanks so much for showing everyone your beautiful remake of the project and entering for the blog candy! I love the drink treat holder you made :)

Inky Hugs,
Cristena