Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Now is the time to be thinking about those stamp sets you have putting off buying.  Stampin' Up has released the list of retiring stamp sets and well as the list for all accessories.  Boy oh Boy are there gonna be some changes!  Please take note of a few changes listed below, it may help you decide what items you want to purchase before they are gone or reorganized in away that it prevents you from getting items you want to have.

Click the below link to take you to the retired list of Stamp Sets to reture as of May 31, 2012.
http://204.228.150.61/docs/lastchance/en-US/RetiredStamps_0412_en-US.pdf

Click the below link to take you to the retired list of Accessores (including DSP, Inks, Cardstock, Bigz Dies, Ribbons and much more...)  The items in this list are only AVAILABLE WHILES SUPPLIES LAST!!  (I just place my large order this morning at 7:30am)
http://204.228.150.61/docs/lastchance/en-US/Availability_en-US.pdf

1)  When you look at the retired accessories list, you'll note that all of our Stampin' Pads are listed. This is for two reasons: (1) Craft Stampin' Pads will now only be available in black and white; and (2) we are introducing a new Firm Foam pad in our Classic Stampin' Pads with the 2012-2013 annual catalog.  The Firm Foam pads offer better ink coverage and, in turn, better stamped images.

2)  Only select Stampin' Write Markers will be available individually (Stampin' Write Markers in color collections will continue to be offered) This is important, cause if you are like me, I did not buy them in collections, I got them one by one as I chose to get ink pags, so now there are a few that I need to go along with misc. stamp pads.  I just purchased all the single ones I needed so that I don't have to purchase the whole collection just to get one or two single colors.


•12" x 12" Textured Card Stock will no longer be offered

•12" x 12" Smooth Card Stock will only be available in select individual colors and color collections
(not sure about the details on this yet, but I am thinking they are only gonna offer collections or singles of certain colors, I again stocked up on all the colors that I may not be able to get in single pack colors.)

I am on stand by to answer any questions and help you place any orders that you are ready to place.  Remember stamp sets retiring are available until the end of May, while accessores are only available while supplies last!!


No comments :