Saturday, March 31, 2012

April Stamp Club Projects

 Ok bloggers, since tomorrow is my monthly stamp club, I guessed it was ok to go ahead and most what we are making.  This month is a Mother's Day flower pot card.  But what makes this card cool, is that it stands up.  The above picture is a 3-d item made using the Mixed bunch stamp set (this is set we are using to make the card with).  It is just a mini composition book, so its perfect to carry in your pocketbook.
 This is the card we are making, but it will stand up like the one below.  I couldn't decide which paper pack and ribbon to use, but decided based on the cool new brights.
 Test model!  I do like this one too.  I like how it can stand up for display.
This is the one I really love.  Its the scrapbook page, showing how the same stamp set can be used for cards, scrapbooking and 3-d items.

No comments :