Monday, July 23, 2012

Googly Ghouls Swing Card

This little cutie, is called a swing card.  This is a card we will be making as a class i'm offering at my all day crop, August 18th.  Halloween is one of my favorite holidays next to Christmas. And  this little frankie is a sneak peak from a cute stamp set thats in the Holiday Catalog.  The gray polka dotted DSP is from the "Howlstooth & Scaringbone" DSP also in the new Holiday Catalog.  Sounds like you really need to get your hands on one, to see what's all inside.  Never to early to start making those Christmas Wish Lists, but if you can't wait, I'm on stand by to take orders starting August 1!!!

I used the spiderweb embossing folder to emboss the front left of card the just the side of the vanilla layer for the inside.  I also used the new Apothecary Accents Framelits to make the piece that swings.

No comments :