Monday, July 23, 2012

Orchard Harvest Milk Carton

 Good evening bloggers!  Sorry I have not posted in a while.  I have had a busy Summer!  I have been stamping though, I promise!!  Any whooo, I thought I would post the projects for my August Stamp Club.  I always make two other projects to show how the paper, stamps etc., can be used for other types of projects besides cards.  I have a mixed group of gals in my club so I like to mix it up for them.  This photo shows the mini milk carton using the new Orchard Harvest DSP from the holiday catalog.  We are also making rosetta's.
 This is the card that goes with the whole theme.  I used the same DSP pack, and the new woodgrain embossing folder.
Ok for the grand who ha.....this is the scrapbook page each club member will make.  We are using the same DSP pack for the stipes, embossing folder for the "FALL letters" and the Gently Falling stamp set.

If you are interested in receiving a new Holiday Catalog to learn about all the new wonderful holiday goodies, email me and I will be sure to slip you one in the mail.

No comments :