Sunday, October 19, 2014

CYCI#41 Clean and Quick Challenge

Good morning!  Thanks for joining me here at Ink a Doodle Creations.  Today is an exciting day for me.  Today I am sharing my first project card over at Can You Case It? as a new Design Team Member!!!  WHOOP WHOOP!!!  I hope you will enjoy my card for our Clean and Quick Challenge.  You should totally come play along with us!

 
 So here is the challenge...
http://canyoucaseit.com/
 
and here is what I created...
 
 
I love Fall and all the beautiful colors it brings to us here who get to live in Virginia.  Its one of the reasons I really love the color me autumn DSP.  There is no thinking to use it and it contains all the wonderful fall colors that I get to enjoy right now.
 
I added a simple layer with whisper white and used my chalk talk framelit set to highlight my sentiment.  I added a few simple candy dots along with the natural chevron ribbon.
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock ~ Cajun craze, whisper white, mossy meadow
Ink ~ Cajun craze, soft suede
Stamp set ~ for all things
DSP ~ color me autumn
Misc. ~ chalk talk framelit set, regal and neutral candy dots, natural chevron ribbon
 
Don't forget to leave some "love" and head on over to the main Can You Case It? blog to see all the other wonderful project cards from our designers.
 
 

1 comment :

Darline said...

LOVE this! Simple, but FULL! GREAT JOB :)