Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween Freaky Friends!!!

 
Happy Halloween and thanks for stopping by!  Today over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration, we are celebrating Halloween!  Some design team members may have tricks and some may have treats!  May sure you stop by to visit each to see which they have!
 
Today my project is a treat!  I made these cute little twisted cards, perfect for sliding a gift card or some cash inside.  I have two boys who love I-Tunes for their music and games.  Therefore they each will be getting an I-Tunes gift card in their pocket with a burlap treat bag filled with some candy treats (courteous of My Paper Pumpkin September kit!)
 

 
Supplies Used
Cardstock ~ basic black, whisper white, Bermuda bay, tangerine tango
Ink ~ basic black, tangerine tango, Bermuda bay
Stamp set ~ freaky friends, ghoulish greetings
DSP ~ motley monsters
Misc. apothecary accents framelit set, crushed curry bakers twine, wiggle eyes (retired), decorative label punch

1 comment :

Kim Ryden said...

Such a cute non-traditional card fold! I love it! And I also love the googlie eyes on this card! Adorable!