Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas from our family and SSINK!

 
Good morning and Merry Christmas to all my blog followers.  Today is Christmas and we all are busy spending time with our families.  Speaking of family, today over at SSINKspiration we wanted wish you all a Merry Christmas and share with you our own family Christmas cards.
 
I have had so many Christmas projects on my table that I didn't really want to design and create my own cards.  When I went to Stampin' Up!'s Convention last year, I took a class using the Watercolor Winter imply Created Card Kit.  It was awesome and I knew right then that this was what I was using for my cards this year.  Not only where they fun and easy to create, but it had all the supplies already precut and really ready to go.  Now there was one card that came in the kit that didn't really work for my style so I decided to change it up and create my own to replace it.  Can you guess which one it is?

 
These are all four card designs.  The kit came with supplies to create 5 cards of each design.

 
The fun part of this kit was getting to be back in Elementary School and getting to enjoy some water coloring fun again!


 
So yep, you guessed it....this is the card that I created and switched out!

 
Supplies Used
Watercolor Winter Simply Created Card Kit
Misc. adhesives such as liquid tombo and glue dots and a pair of scissors
 
I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas day with their families.  Thank you for letting me share my family Christmas cards with you on this very special day!

No comments :