Monday, December 22, 2014

Merry Cookie Monday!!!

 
Good Monday!  The days are getting closer and closer to the BIG day!  Yes, I know its almost time for everyone to place their orders with the all new Stampin' Up! Spring Mini Occasions Catalog, but I'm talking about Christmas Day!  Lets just hope that Santa thinks I've been a good girl this year and brings me some new stamping toys!! 
 
Today at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration its our Merry Monday post and we are sharing everything Merry!  I want to share the cute little paper gift bags I put together using the Under the Tree Tag a Bag Accessory Kit from Stampin' Up!. 

 
I live in a small neighborhood of just 11 houses and needed something quick and easy to put their cookies inside for a little Christmas treat.  I purchased a pack of #10 exactly Petite Café Gift bags and the accessory kit to create these fun bags.  The kit is perfect cause of course it comes with everything you need to complete the bags as shown in my picture.  You two different styled tags in 5 different colors (I only have 4 shown in the above picture), bakers twine, colored mini clothespins and other tags great for stamping a holiday sentiment on.  I was able to place 8 normal sized baked cookies inside but really it could hold another 2.
 
Supplies Used
Under the Tree Tag a Bag Accessory Kit
and
Petite Café Gift Bags
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog today.  I hope you have enjoyed my paper treat bags.  Don't forget to leave some "love" and head on over for the other designers to INKspire you with their Merry creations!
 
 
 
 

No comments :