Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Cheerful Critters

 
Today I am over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration and our designers are sharing projects created with the super cute Cheerful Critters stamp set.  I love when we have stamp set focus days.  I feel its a great way to see many different ways to use just one stamp set.

 
My layout is pretty simple with the use of the DSP as a large banner, but in the end I just had to add some of the cute little pom pom trim and two cute little buttons. I also used my smoky slate and daffodil delight blendabilities to color in the Easter bunny.  (please note that at this time, SU! has turned off all ordering of the blendabilities until some issues can be worked out.  Please check back often to check on the status.  I can't wait for their return!)
 
Supplies Used
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


 

No comments :