Sunday, March 29, 2015

Hats Off To You Dad #CYCI63

Good Sunday morning, its time for another awesome challenge over at Can You Case It?  This weeks challenge is a sketch.  There is all kinds of possibilities with this one.  I can't wait to see what you create for us to see!
 

 
I know Mother's Day hasn't come yet, but I'm really in the mood for masculine cards for birthdays and Father's Day, since I got my hands on the Stampin' Up Guy Greetings stamp set.  Its awesome!  It has lots of sentiments/greetings and images to go with it!  Its a must to add to your stamp shelf!
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock ~ Night of navy, whisper white
Ink ~ smoky slate, night of navy
Stamp set ~ guy greetings
DSP ~ adventure bound stamp a stamp
Misc. ~ metal buttons, chalk talk framelit set
 
I hope you have enjoyed my challenge card.  Leave some "love" and go see what the other designers created with the sketch!

5 comments :

Billie said...

Love this masculine card Cynthia!...B

Eva Bussom said...

Cynthia.. gurl you gots skills.. Love it!

Terri said...

Cynthia, I love the hats on this card! Great!

Anonymous said...

Great manly card! Awesome...

Tina's Crop Shop said...

Awesome masculine card!! Love it!