Thursday, June 9, 2011

Creative Sketches Color Challenge #CS36C

Ok, first of all I have to say that I am soooo excited to be joining Creative-Sketches!  I could not believe when they approved me as a new design team member.



This week our challenge is a color challenge, make your creation with these colors and head on over to http://www.creative-sketches.com/ and link your image. I hope you will head over now and check out what the other design team members have created! Below is the colors for this weeks challenge:




Now on to my creation.  I was in the mood to make an anniversary card and this is what I came up with.  I used SU! colors of real red, wild wasabi, whisper white and softe suede.  I also used the new stamp set, called "Fabulous Florets".  I can't get enough of this set, its sooo wonderful.  It can be made cute or very elegent.  I also heat embossed the center of each flower with black metallic powder.

No comments :