Thursday, June 30, 2011

Creative-Sketches Anything Goes Challenge!

Good morning bloggers and http://www.creative-sketches.com/ blog followers.  We are back this week with another fabulous challenge.  This week "anything goes"  it means you can do what ever kind of project you would like.  Now is the time to get those creative juices flowing.

I wanted to do something with this card that I don't do much.  I take my brayer and ink it up good.  I then roll on the ink over top of one side of the embossing folder.  I then lay my paper inside and send it thru my cuttlebug.  It makes it turn out like the card above.  The ink is suttle and the embossed image really stands out.  I used my 5 petal punch cut two out and layers them and topped it off with the boho blossom punch in white.  My colors are SU! perfect plum and whisper white.

1 comment :

Anca said...

Beautiful colors, Cynthia! And a perfectly executed technique - wish I did as well when playing with my brayer :)