Sunday, July 3, 2011

PPA100

There are so many challenge blogs out there for everyone to join in the fun with, but I have very quickly realized that Pals Paper Arts is one of my favorites.  I enjoy so much heading over to check out what the design team members have in store for us.  This challenge site is full of such wonderful tallent!  So in celebration of http://www.palspaperarts.com/ celebrating their 100th challenge, I wanted to show everyone what my favorite technique is. 

Although I have several favorites I think mine would have to be dry embossing.  You can create such a simple card layout, but when you add dry embossing to it, it adds so much to the creation.  Weither you are creating a card or a scrapbook page, dry embossing can be loads of fun and add such a wonderful look to your project.  I chose to use the elegant lines embossing folder from SU! (which is the white background) and I used the butterflies from the beautiful wings embosslits die.  I did one set in each of purely pomg., marine mist and more mustard.  I also added a little diamond bling to each butterfly.  Hope you enjoy my technique and creation enough to allow me to win.  I so could use all the wonderful blog candy to stock my craftroom shelves!!

2 comments :

Linda Callahan said...

I love dry embossing as well - so simple to do and so pretty! Love your card!

Pam~ said...

I'm a dry embossing gal too! Love what you did with it on your card ... beautiful! Love that bow ... perfectly tied to bring together a gorgeous card! Thanks for joining in the fun at Pals Paper Arts!