Monday, July 18, 2011

Fabulous Florets Anniversary

I will have to say sorry for such a bad picture.  I made these two cards for my mother-in-law to give to some of her friends and I took a quick shot with my phone camera because I wanted to share them with you.  First card was a 60th Anniversary card.  I used the SU! Fabulous Florets stamp set and I oh so love this set.  I also used the MS branch punch for an extra style of leaves.  I stamped the small flower and colored the inside green then layered it on top of the large flower.  I also embossed the white layer with the vintage wallpaper folder from SU!  I used colors of whisper white and garden green.
The second card is for a wedding that she is going to in August.  I used the swiss dots emboss folder and colors of pool party (a wonderful new In Color!) and whisper white.  The seam binding ribbon is a MS color that patched just perfect to the pool party paper color.  I punched out two birds from the SU! bird punch and embossed the bird wings with the dots folder and added a small layer of flowers to the girl bird.

No comments :