Monday, July 25, 2011

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!!

I am so happy to announce that I have joined the Stampin' Up! family today!  I have been thinking of doing this for some time now and when Stampin' Up! advertised their July sign on offer for only $99, I new it was my time.  It's not to late for you to do the same.  If you love Stampin' Up! as much as I do with all the their great products and you would like to help support your hobby or make it a full time business, then now is the time to sign up, before this wonderful offer expires on July 31.  Hop on over to my Stampin' Up site and join me in making this a great Stampin' Up! celebration for the both of us!!
http://www.inkadoodlecreations.stampinup.net/.  If you would like to place an order with me and earn some FREE products from the new catalog, click on the catalog to the right and it will take you to my Stampin' Up! site.  Any orders place with me during the whole month of August, will earn a special FREE item!!

1 comment :

Linda said...

Congrats! Welcome to SU! There are so many things you can do with your new demonstratorship. I'd be happy to share some of the things I do if you are ever interested. Just shoot me an email!