Wednesday, July 21, 2021

A Peachy Birthday!

 


Hello my stampin' peeps!  Trying to get back into the swing of things while being out all last week on vacation.  Its fun to go away but its also fun to return to home where its normal. I need a vacation from vacation if that makes since, LOL!

Today I want to share a fun fold card I made before I left and hoped to get my blog post put together but welll.....

I just love the new Sweet as a Peach stamp set and the dies and fun DSP that Stampin Up! has right now in their new catalog.  I love how everything coordinates well together.


Directions to make this super easy card on your own:

-  Cut a sheet of 8-1/2 x 11" cardstock in half at 5-1/2" on the long side to get two standard A2 card bases
-  Score at 2-1/8" and the normal 4 1/4" fold as shown above and cut your pieces of dsp as desired             bepending on how many layers you want and depending on if you prefer 1/8" all around of as I             prefer 1/4" for layering.
-  Belly band measures 1-1/4" x 9-1/2"

If you enjoyed my card, comment with some love and if you decide to create your own card, I'd love for you to share!

Stampin' Up! Supplies Used:
Sweet As A Peach Bundle (includes stamp set and dies)
DSP:  You're a Peach 
Ink Colors Used:  Pale Papaya, Balmy Blue, Whisper White
Misc.: Champagne rhinestones, Pale Papaya In Color Satin 3/8" Ribbon






No comments :