Thursday, July 22, 2021

Tropical Birthday - Tent Card!

 


Good afternoon my stampin peeps!  Today I wanted to share you everyone a "tent" card that I made last night.  Tomorrow is my Supervisors birthday and he loves the pretty blue waters and to excape to the Islands when time allows, so I thought I would create for him a card that he could leave sit in his office that he could look at each day and remind him of where he really wants to be...(but don't we all?)
 


This is a super easy card to create with just a few cuts and scoring and its ready to decorate.

Tent Card Directions:
- Cut your base cardstock to 4-3/4 x 11"
- Score landscape at 1/4", 4-7/8", 9-1/2" and 10-1/4"
- Bone fold valley, mountain, valley mountain
- Die cut the shape you'd like as your window
- Cut desired layering panels as you wish and stamp away.
- Adhere panels in place and adhere card using strong adhesive.

I hope you have enjoyed my quick and super easy tent card.  Now go grab your own supplies and see what you can create!  Don't forget to share and send some love with a comment!



Stampin' Up! Supplies Used:
Stamp sets: Sending Sunshine (retired), Timeless Tropical
Cardstock:  thick whisper white and bermuda bay
Ink:  basic black, mango melody, bermuda bay, pacific point, 
coastal cabana, shaded spruce and early espresso
Misc.:  circle dies, woven twine (retired), playing with patterns rison embellishments 





No comments :