Friday, July 9, 2021

I'm Back to Blogging - Free As A Bird Birthday Celebration!

 


Good morning my papercrafting peeps!  Boy has it been a minute since I have been on my blog and posted anything to share.  I am lucky I remembered my login info and how to even blog again, LOL!!!  My last blog post was back in 2015.....yeah thats crazy!  A lot has happened in my life since then.  I got divorced and moved, started a new full time job, remarried in 2017, concentrated on running half marathon races and trained to run my first Marathon in 2019 with the Marines in D.C., my youngest son just graduated high school a couple weeks and I am still waiting for 2020 craziness to be over!

I am finding that my true happy place (besides being on the beach of course) is stamping and papercrafting in my studio.  After a long day of work and that craiziness, I am ready to destress and stamp.

I have been busy with personal orders for greeting cards.  The card above I CASED from Pinterest with a few modifications to create a simple bird themed card for a friends mother-in-law.  I am in love with the "Free as a Bird" stamp set.  Its simple and easy to color and fussy cut.

I am hoping to stay on top with my creating and sharing with you along the way on my blog.  Give me a shout out if you enjoy what you are seeing.  Thanks for following.  If you see a supply item you would like to purchase or ask about, don't hestitate to reach out.

Supplies Used:

Stampin Up Stamp Set:  Free as a Bird, Sending you Thoughts
Paper & Ink Colors:  Misty Moonlight, vanilla, memento black ink
Blenders:  Mango Melody, Seaside Spray, Mint Macaron
Misc. Items:  basic pearls, stampin' seal adhesive, stampin' dimensionals



No comments :