Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Bridal Gown Box

Ok, I have seen a couple different versions of the super fancy cute bridal gown box. I went by Lisa Young's version, go visit her blog and check it out http://www.addinkandstamp.blogspot.com/. She has step by step directions on how to make this. I was hoping to come across some great ideas to use my new Petal Cone Die from SU!

I changed it up a little cause I did not have the small flower punches for the bouquet. I used misc. flowers and layered them with pearls in the center in stead. I also used MS ribbon to match the flower color instead of all white. I like adding a little color. Hope you enjoy my version as well!!

1 comment :

Heather O'Grady said...

LOVE this! I guess when you ask God for an answer, He really answers! :-) Now I love that Petal Cone Die! Nice job Cynthia!