Thursday, March 3, 2011

PPC-CC 50 and Tuesday Morning Sketches 83

This is my card creation for today. Its for Picture Perfect Creations Color Challenge, http://www.ppc-challenges.blogspot.com/ and http://www.tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.com/. I try to keep my cards simple, but I think I went all out for this one. I also added a little color to the hummingbird.

SU! items used: early espresso, peach parfait, pretty in pink and very vanilla. Crystal Effects on the peach flowers to have them stand out and mini pearls on the pink mini flowers. I used stamp set used: Elements of Style

4 comments :

Tamie said...

Cynthia I am loving the stamp set you used. It looks stunning. The layout of your card rocks too. You rocked our color combot this week at PPC. thanks so much for sharing your little beauty with us.

Tamie - PPC DT

Linda Anderson said...

Ooooooh, what a stunning card!! So very, very elegant!!! Love the addition of the crystal effects.

Linda

Melissa Craig said...

Heather this is gorgeous! Reminds me of my sister's tattoo. Love it! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Sandy said...

What a gorgeous card! You did a great job with the stamping! Thanks for joining us at PPC!