Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Mini Bunny Top Note Treat Boxes

These are the cute little mini boxes with pieced together bunnies I made for each of the Stampin Crop Club I am a part of. I made 10 of these little boxes. I made green, purple and pink ones.
Side view of the box. I used the top note die, cut one and then cut it in half to use as the top and bottom of box. If you would like I can give you the measurements I used to make the acutal box for the inside treat.
The box is just large enough for one of the mini reeses peanut butter eggs. I tied the box shut with a piece of ribbon to match.
The bunny is made with a combo of circles and ovals, then pieced together for the bunny. Again, I will post later today all the measurements for the box and the bunny if you would like. Just let me know if you are interested. Thanks for looking at my mini bunny boxes!!

No comments :