Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Mojo Monday 180 and CCCC 71

Ok, this turned out so great. I was a little worried about the colors for this week from http://www.stampingwithstacey.blogspot.com/, but was surprised at how well they turned out together. I also used the sketch this week for http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com/. As I always say, 2 of my favorite weekly challenges. Click on the links and go play along.

SU! items: more mustard, so saffron, chery cobbler and crumb cake with just a little of w white. MS double loops border punch along with the SU! scalloped circle border punch. I used spring tree from the A tree for all seasons stamp set and the butterfly from the Best Friend stamp set, both are SU! sets.

2 comments :

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely card Cynthia. Love the punches you used, the butterfly... great job with both challenges... great use of the colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Curtain Call. :o)

Christina said...

What a sweet card, Cynthia! The butterflies stamped on the background are a nice touch, and I love the layered frames behind the sentiment. Great work with both challenges!