Thursday, November 3, 2011

Holly Christmas Stocking

This is one of 4 different holiday stockings that I am making to give my friends in our stamp club.  This one, is more country themed, which includes some holly.  The very vanilla pieces of stocking have been embossed with the vintage wallpaper folder and inked with sahara sand for an antique look.  I made two stockings (one on front and back) to hold in the middle a simple box shape to hold some candy.  I also made one for my mom to hold a mini handsantizer bottle.
List of products used:
*  cardstock colors of:  bravo burgundy, very vanilla, garden green
*  ink colors:  sahara sand
*  vintage wallpaper embossing folder
*  bravo burgundy ribbon (retired)
*  scallop trim border punch, little leaves sizzlits and flower punch from the itty bitty shapes punch pack
*  Holiday Stocking Bigz Die

No comments :