Thursday, November 3, 2011

Santa Stocking Candy Box

Good day bloggers!  I am on a role today with creating things.  I am just having so much fun making these little stocking candy boxes.  This is my 4th design and I know, I still need to post the 2nd and 3rd design.  I decided to make this one like santa's jacket.  I think it turned out so cute, I don't really want to give it away now!!  I used the top note die for the top of stocking for just a different look and decoration.  I plan to put hershey kiss's inside a bag and place inside the box that is in the middle of both stockings.  Let me know what you think!

Stampin' Up items used:
*  Bigz die holiday stocking
*  Top Note Die
*  cardstock colors or whisper white, basic black and cherry cobbler
*  houndstooth embossing folder
*  1/2" and 3/4" circle punches for his buttons and 1" square punch for his gold buckle
*  black and whisper white ink
*  cherry cobbler ribbon for the hanger

No comments :