Monday, February 27, 2012

Mojo Monday 230-St. Patrick's Day



Good day bloggers!  I have not played http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com/ in a long while, so thought I would give it a shot this week.  I do not make many st. patrick's day cards, and again wanted to try something new. 

I made a side step card and decked it out in green of course!  I also used a piece from the Everyday Enchantement DSP in the Sale-a-bration Catalog.  I used the smallest heart from the heart to heart punch to make the little shamrocks and of course tied it all together with a cute little bow.

I would love to hear your comments and what you think of my creation for Mojo Monday!!

Stampin' Up Supplies used:
-  cardstock of:  garden green, whisper white, early espresso, certainly celery
-  punches of: heart to heart, bird punch for the branch
-  certainly celery 1/8" ribbon
-  Everyday Enchantement DSP
-  Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp set

1 comment :

Heather Cooper said...

I love the choice of ribbon and your colour palette. Thanks for sharing!