Monday, February 27, 2012

Sunflower Birthday

I am in the mood for side step cards today, just can't get enough of them.  They are so easy and fun to create with!  This card is for http://www.thepaperplayers.blogspot.com/, sketch challenge #84.  Head on over and check it out.  They have a fun sketch for you to try.  I did mine a little different.  I did however keep three objects down the middle and my sentiment at the bottom.  I would love to hear your comments on this card!

Stampin' Up Items used:
*  cardstock colors of:  rich razzleberry, very vanilla, daff. delight, early espresso
*  daisies die for the bigshot
*  bird punch for the branch
*  1/2" and the 3/4" circle punch for the center of flowers
*  pumpkin pie ink to ink the center of each daisy

5 comments :

None None said...

What a creative take on the sketch - I love the happy colors of the flowers.

LeAnne said...

So pretty--and creative! Love those flowers! I am so happy you played with my Paper Players sketch this week!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Very pretty, Cynthia! Fabulous color combo and I really like your shading on the flowers. Really brings them to life! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

Ann Schach said...

How unique and creative! The flowers are fabulous! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Lesley said...

This is glorious and wonderfully creative Cynthia. Love the colours. Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players.