Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Celebrating Football with SSInkspiration

Good day bloggers!  Thought I'd check in today with a scrapbook page.  The layout is from over at Stylin' Stampin' Inspiration.  Head over, check out details and join us with your take on the sketch!

 
Here is my take on the sketch.  I have created four scrapbook pages to frame and hang on the wall in my craft room.  I had one more to complete to get hung up.  With this great and fun sketch, I knew what I wanted my forth page to be......my boys football pics from this season!  Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!! 
 
Don't forget to head over to Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration and check out what the design team members have come up with!
 
I hope you can see all my details in the this picture.  I just loved using the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set to make it look ruff and tough!! I also had fun using the candy dots to place on of the banners at the top, arrows at the bottom and scattered around the page on the ink blotches. 

 The other one cool item I used and i'm in love with is the new arrow embossing folder!  What arrow folder you say??  Well its one of my sneak peeks coming from the new Spring Mini catalog!
 
Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  basic gray, night of navy, crushed curry, very vanilla, old olive
Ink:  basic gray and crushed curry
Stamp Sets:  gorgeous grunge and notable alphabet
Misc.:  regal candy dots, 1' circle punch, chevron border punch, woodgrain and arrows embossing folders


No comments :