Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Winter Frost Teacher Treat Collection!

Andrew (my youngest-5th grade) has 4 teachers this year.  With 4 teachers it doesn't make it easy on the wallet to go buy gifts for each one, so I have made 4 small gift collections for each one. This is my 2nd gift collection.  I still have two more to finish by their day on Friday!! 


 This is the card that my son will write his own holiday message inside for his teacher!
 This is a box made using the envelope punch board (of course!) and it has 4 decorated "thank you" note cards with envelopes inside.

Now you know how I am about recycling everyday items around the house...well here is another!  Can you guess what it is?!?!?!

Nope...I buy the small boxes of Walmart brand block cheese (kinda like Velveeta)  I always keep the cardboard boxes.  I used a clear window sheet and cut it down to size just perfect to wrap around the box.  It can slide off.  I decorated it using my favorite Winter Frost DSP pack and filled it with Hershey mini's (cause what teacher doesn't enjoy some chocolate!!!)

Supplies Used:
DSP:  Winter Frost
Stamps:  Festive Flurry, Oh, Goodie, Christmas Messages
Cardstock:  whisper white, island indigo, pool party, smokey slate
Ink:  pool party, island indigo
Misc.:  candy stripes folder, basic jewels, silver 1/8" ribbon, envelope punch board, circle framelit set


No comments :